CLOSENOW has set the standard in automated school closing collection and display since 1996. Utilizing both phone and web automation, CLOSENOW alleviates the labor-intensive task of collection, organizing and distributing weather related closings on-air and on-line. Systems Available for broadcast television, radio, and new media.
- Uses Phone and Web Automation to collect closing
- Multiple CG interfaces, including Chyron, VizRT, Utah Scientific, and Avid.
- Automatically update website(s)
- Status selections are fully customizable
- Handles severe closings events easily
- School, Church, Activity, and Business Closings
- Just-In, Priority Display Feature for biggest school districts
- Browser based content management, allowing you to add new organizations, edit organization, or manually close an organization.
- Animated backgrounds and logos.
- Title Graphic animates to start the closing loop.
- Full control of positioning, fonts, colors
- System can alert personnel when closings have been submitted
- XML output of collected closing
- Integrates with leading SMS Messaging Aggregators
- SSL Encrypted
- Up to 4 Display Regions Available, including "Just In" and "No Wait".
- Assign a sponsor logo with each Category of closing.
- School officials log into a password protected site to change status of their organization
- School Officials can log on and edit/update contact information
- Automatically updates collected closings to your website
- Allow for both primary and secondary status
- Website update can be color-coordinated, i.e. Red For Closed, Blue for Open, Yellow for Delayed
- Voice files recorded using your talent or voice synthesis
- Standard with 4 Lines, upgrade to 12 lines per computer
- Phone Automation can work with High School Score Collection Software
For more information on our Radio and Newspaper Version of CLOSENOW, click here.